I am able to help investigators at the Durham VA with a variety of services on a contractual basis in mornings, evenings, and on weekends outside of my regular work schedule.
Examples of services that I offer:
- IRB paperwork (initial submissions, continuing reviews, amendments, filing protocol deviations, etc.)
- DART/VINCI submissions
- Maintaining study binders
- Developing SOPs
- Technical advising
- Reviewing grant and industry proposals
- Budget development
- Recruiting/hiring study staff
- Onboarding study staff (obtaining WOC, getting PIV badges, requesting computer access, etc.)
- Ordering study supplies
- And more!
Unfortunately, I am currently not able to help with the following:
- Screening, recruiting, and consenting patients
- Supervision of study staff
- Technical software development of databases, applications, and websites
- Statistical analysis
If you would like to discuss your research needs and how I might be able to help, please contact me for more information.